At Capita Business Advisors and Tax Consultants,our main goal is to ensure that all client engagements are being performed to the highest possible standard in a timely fashion to suit the individual requirements of the client. In order to achieve this standard of service, weconcentrate on four key goals:
- Maintain currency of knowledge through continued professional development opportunities;
- Maintain existing client base through superior customer service and relationship management;
- Maintain an active presence in the community through providing valuable financial expertise;
- Approach all engagements with integrity and objectivity maintaining professional competence while ensuring due care and quality of work.
We believe the role of accountants goes beyond mere number-crunching. Of course, we provide our clients with on-time advice, timely reporting, meeting due dates, compliance with legislation and ATO. But we go beyond compliance.
We believe the best accounting firms form a strong partnership with clients, to create a business team poised for growth and success.
Firm’s Philosophy and Strategy
Our philosophy is to provide our clients with on-time taxation advice and financial information that allows them to make informed business decisions while always ensuring superior customer service. As an active member of CPA Australia,we recognise the importance of upholding and maintaining the value of our designation through ensuring the integrity of our professional conduct.
At CapitaBusiness Advisors & Tax Consultants, we are FOCUSED on providing an outstanding experience to both clients and staff. We believe in the following core values:
- F – Friendly.We believe in treating every person with warmth, respect, and professionalism.
- O – Objective. We pride ourselves on performing all our work with integrity and objectivity.
- C – Client-Centred. We believe providing our clients with top-notch service are our calling.
- U – Unique Solutions. We use creativity & expertise to craft solutions tailored to each client.
- S – Success. We strive to ensure that all we do supports the success of our clients.
- E – Ethical. We perform all of our work to the highest ethical standards.
- D – Due Diligence. We aim for accuracy and excellence in performing our due diligence.
The professional credentials and qualifications of our staff include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA)
- Certified Trainers & Assessors (Cert IV TAE)
- Registered Tax Agents (RTA)
- Registered ASIC Agents